applications are closed but you can view the description and application form of the programme.
download the programme description
download the application form
These documents are available on .pdf format
download Acrobat Reader
constitution of the application package
information required to be supplied by all candidates
Considering the number of candidates and in order to facilitate the evaluation by the juries, the following documents will be examined as a matter of priority :
common elements to all candidates :
· application form completed in French or/and in English
The description of the artistic process and of the project may be presented directly on the application form or on a separate sheet of A4 paper (21 x 29,7 cm). Texts should be typed or written in block letters.
· detailed curriculum vitae in French or /and in English, academic record and artistic works realised (maximum 3 A4 pages).
back to top
elements according to your field of expression :
· from 8 to 12 images (paper printing, photographs, slides, drawings, plans, etc)
· VHS video (PAL/SECAM/NTSC), DVD, maximum 6 min
· cassettes, audio cd, 3-6 min
· publications, catalogues, musical scores (2 maximum)
· web site written on cd rom + URL address
Besides you may also send in a separate file, additional documents likely, if the case arises, to clarify the international jury's choice.
The documents constituting the file should on no account exceed the A4 format.
Each document enclosed in the file should be labelled with your full name (photographs, drawings, cassettes, slides...) and the corresponding number to the list on page 5 of the application form
The completed application package must be returned to the following address , post-marked no later than 1st february 2003:
Pepinières européennes pour jeunes artistes
9-11 rue Paul Leplat
78164 Marly le Roi
back to top